In this Microsoft Word document, we want to reference the definition of Azure Virtual Desktop from PDF files.
What is Azure Virtual Desktop?
So, here we need to add the definition of Azure Virtual Desktop from the PDF file, which is not directly possible. However, there are a few alternative solutions, and we provide two examples:
The first example:
- We can convert the data from a PDF file to a Word file, and then we can reference that Word file in this document. Simply add ” \ ” in Copilot and choose the converted document. Then, ask Copilot to retrieve the definition for “Azure Virtual Desktop” from the selected document.
- To convert a PDF to a Word file, open any browser, search for an online PDF to Word File Converter, and use the authentic link to convert the file.
The second example:
- We can use the Microsoft OneNote snipping tool to copy the text from the PDF.
- Scan or snap a picture of the text you want to capture.
- Insert or paste the picture on any page in OneNote.
- Right-click the picture and then click “Copy Text from Picture.” Afterward, use the copy-paste function to add the definition to the current Word document.
After following the above steps, we were able to retrieve the definition from the PDF document and integrate it into the current Word document.
“Azure Virtual Desktop is Microsoft’s comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running on the cloud. It allows business users to have the same Windows 10 user experience with critical apps or data in Azure as they would have on their regular Office desktops. In addition, it offers IT the ease of manageability. scalability, and security that they need.”