Microsoft 365 Copilot is a next-gen AI-driven tool merging the effectiveness of large language models (LLMs) with data stored in the Microsoft Graph and Microsoft 365 tools. With such a feature, the next-gen collaborative AI can transform your words into productive actions like summarizing emails, setting up meetings, and creating documents. As its name implies, the LLM-driven AI serves as your virtual co-pilot, helping you navigate Microsoft 365 tools – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.
Microsoft 365 Copilot offers a safe way to leverage Generative AI without compromising privacy. Organizations can integrate user data across all the applications in their Tenant to improve productivity, creativity, and skills while securing confidential information at the same time.
Why Do You Need Microsoft Copilot Commercial Data Protection in the First Place?
With Microsoft 365 Copilot, your company can harness Generative AI without bothering about the associated data leakage risks. The AI won’t share your business data unless you have authorized it. Likewise, Microsoft 365 Copilot doesn’t improve or evolve with your data unless you have granted Microsoft permission to use your data to upgrade the collaborative AI. Copilot for Microsoft 365 data protection works in tandem with industry-leading data regulations and policies in existing products. Therefore, your business-related prompts and solutions are not accessible to other users. They are also not used to refine third-party products and services or Microsoft AIs unless you share your data and give the go-ahead.
- Built to Protect Tenant, Individual, and Group Data: Users can leverage generative AI with full confidence under Microsoft Copilot’s commercial data protection features. The AI’s LLMs do not learn or evolve with your tenant data or inputs. The in-built permissions model offers high-level security to tenant data familiar with Microsoft Azure. Microsoft 365 Copilot shows you results that are only accessible to you.
- Developed on Microsoft’s Extensive Security, Privacy, and Compliance Framework: Copilot is merged with tools in the Microsoft 365 Suite and adopts their privacy, security, and compliance regulations and policies. With features such as multi-factor authentication, privacy safeguards, and compliance restrictions, you can put your Microsoft Copilot privacy concerns to rest.
- Various Forms of Protection to Secure Corporate Data: In Microsoft 365 Copilot, interactions are protected with Transport Layer Security (TLS). Microsoft 365 Copilot runs on the Microsoft Azure OpenAI service. This means users enjoy the security features associated with Microsoft Azure and can get rid of their Microsoft 365 Copilot security concerns. The Microsoft Azure OpenAI service provides private and secure networking, location accessibility, and careful AI content review. Data transfer from Microsoft 365 tools to Microsoft Azure OpenAI service is carried out on the Microsoft central network to guarantee security and dependability.
Securely Elevate Your Workflow With Apps4Rent
Undoubtedly, artificial intelligence has established itself as a game changer in various sectors, especially in the business industry. Companies have begun integrating AI into their operations, reducing the chances of mistakes and increasing efficiency. Such companies are ahead of the curve and have been at the top of their game.
This is where Microsoft 365 Copilot comes into play. If you want to get started on a journey to increase your productivity and boost your creativity with Copilot for Microsoft 365, contact Apps4Rent today. As a proud Microsoft Solutions Partner, we are ready to set you up with Microsoft 365 suite licenses. Our Microsoft-certified cloud professionals can also integrate Microsoft 365 Copilot to ensure seamless operation. Book an appointment with us via phone, call, or email anytime, any day.
FAQs on Microsoft 365 Copilot Business Information Protection
- How Secure is Microsoft 365 Copilot?
- How much does Microsoft 365 Copilot cost?
- What does Microsoft 365 Copilot do?
You can comfortably use Microsoft 365 Copilot, knowing it prioritizes commercial data protection. The LLM-based AI was created with a specially-built Copilot for Microsoft 365 security features and also leverages existing compliance systems. Your tenant data is protected, and Copilot does not improve with your business content.
Microsoft 365 Copilot is not available as a standalone product; instead, it is integrated into the Microsoft 365 Suite. To access Copilot, users must subscribe to at least Microsoft 365 Business Standard, which is priced at $12.50 per month. This plan serves as the entry point, providing access to Copilot’s productivity-enhancing features and business data protection within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. It represents an investment to unlock these valuable features.
Microsoft 365 Copilot is an AI-driven assistant within the Microsoft 365 Suite. Copilot carries out tasks such as drafting emails and documents, responding to chats, coming up with presentations, and analyzing data, all while offering Microsoft Copilot commercial data protection..