Microsoft StaffHub was a cloud-based platform that worked across all the devices. It enabled first line workers and their managers to manage time, communicate with their teams, and share content. StaffHub streamlined what had previously been a labor-intensive process by making it simple for managers to create, change, and manage shift schedules for their employees. Employees had access to all their shift information, including the ability to easily swap shifts with others right from the Microsoft StaffHub mobile app. It was discontinued by Microsoft and was replaced by a more powerful and effective application, Microsoft Teams. It is a platform for collaborative work that uses persistent chat and includes several incredibly practical capabilities for business interactions, such as document sharing and online meetings. In this article, we will explain how to migrate StaffHub to Microsoft Teams.
How to Migrate StaffHub to Microsoft Teams?
As Microsoft permanently terminated StaffHub in 2019, migrating to Teams is crucial to maintaining your organization’s connectivity. Better planning, communication, and cooperation can be facilitated by updating your team to Microsoft Teams. To migrate StaffHub to Microsoft Teams, Follow the given steps:
- Launch Microsoft PowerShell in Admin mode (Make sure you have Microsoft Office 365 Admin global admin account)
- Install Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module with the following commands:
Install-Module MicrosoftTeams Import-Module MicrosoftTeams
- Close the PowerShell window then relaunch PowerShell in admin mode again.
- If you are using basic authentication, execute the following command to login.
$crd = Get-Credential Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $crd Connect-StaffHub -Credential $crd
- Connect to StaffHub in PowerShell and login (Compatible with MFA)
- Use the following command to get information about StaffHub teams.
- Finally, Move StaffHub team to Microsoft Teams with the following command to complete the migration.
Move-StaffHubTeam -TeamId “TEAM_xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx”
Apps4Rent Can Help with StaffHub to Microsoft Teams Migration
While migration can help organizations to move data to a different platform, migration between StaffHub and Microsoft Teams is a complex process and requires considerable experience. It can be a time-consuming process depending upon the amount of data that is to be transferred.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Apps4Rent offers Microsoft services deployment and migration services. Our Microsoft certified experts can help organizations to migrate seamlessly from StaffHub to Microsoft Teams. We can also help businesses and organizations with Office 365/ Microsoft 365 migrations, licenses, and more. Contact our cloud communication experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.