MS Planner is a Microsoft planning application used to create plans, assign tasks, chat about tasks, and see charts of a team’s progress. This easy-to-use tool makes it possible to plan tasks and handle projects without complex planning effort. With Microsoft Planner, organizations can efficiently assign and organize time and tasks. It also helps to set deadlines, share files, and even team members can communicate with each other. MS Planner can be used with Microsoft SharePoint to display charts on the website. Microsoft SharePoint is a cloud-based service that assists organizations in building websites, managing content, knowledge, and applications to build cooperation, access information fast, and interact effectively throughout the business. In this article, we will explain how to use MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint.
Advantages of using MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint
- Organizations can keep all the relevant files, links, and tasks related to your tasks in one location using MS Planner and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Different charts can be used and shared to visualize project progress on the website created by Microsoft SharePoint.
- Allows to design and structure all tasks visually. They can be displayed in theme-related sections.
How to use MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint?
MS Planner can be used with Microsoft SharePoint by following the given steps.
- Sign into your Microsoft 365 account.
- Go to the SharePoint Start Page.
- Choose the desired SharePoint site and page on which you want to display information/chart using MS Planner.
- Click on the Edit option placed at the top right corner of the page to move page into Edit Mode.
- Click the “+” icon located towards the end of a section.
- In the appeared window, search “Planner.”
- Choose the Planner.
- Select an Existing plan or create a new one by clicking on “+ Add a new plan” from the settings pane that appears on the right.
- Choose the desired Display view.
- Provide a suitable title for the newly added web part to the page.
- Finally, Click the Republish option to save all changes and make the page live.
Apps4Rent Can Help with using MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint
MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint can greatly help organizations by keeping all the necessary documents, links, and tasks associated with tasks in a single place. But, to use Microsoft planner, organizations must have Microsoft 365 subscription. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Apps4Rent can help businesses and enterprises to choose the right plan at same price as Microsoft and also help to use MS Planner with Microsoft SharePoint. Apps4Rent’s Microsoft certified engineers provide 24/7 assistance for Microsoft online services and other cloud solutions via phone, chat, and email.