Any organization can be more productive if its members can create, collaborate, and communicate seamlessly. Organizations become more agile and thus can compete in their sector when they have access to productivity tools that make it easier for individuals to carry out their tasks from any location. Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s productivity suite which provides tools like Word, Exchange, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and more to help businesses manage their operations seamlessly. As Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, the full-featured experience can be accessed from anywhere, on any device, if they are online. Recently, Microsoft has announced it will be rebranding its “Office” app to “Microsoft 365” which will be releasing later this year, and will be available on Desktop, mobile and web. In this article, we will discuss about new Microsoft 365 App and its features.
What Are the Additional Features of the New Microsoft 365 app?
Microsoft will be releasing its new app in the upcoming months which will offer a fresh look, a new icon, a hub in which all your documents, presentations, files, apps, including third-party content will be available and several other good features such as:
- The ability to search and locate files shared by particular individuals.
- Pre-designed templates for creating new content.
- All the Microsoft apps, third-party apps, and your company apps can be found in one place.
- The Feed gives you access to information updates from the people you follow, helps you get prepared for meetings, and much more.
- Quick access to all your recent files.
- Personalized recommendation powered by Microsoft Graph.
Microsoft has shared a glimpse of its new Microsoft 365 app.
Apps4Rent Can Help to Stay Updated with the Latest Microsoft 365 app
The latest capabilities offered by Microsoft 365 app can help your business to benefit from the new Microsoft 365 app experience and stay productive. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Apps4Rent can help you by providing appropriate Microsoft 365 plans and remaining up to date with the latest Microsoft 365 features. Contact our Microsoft certified cloud experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.